|3.8 Jaguar E-Type|
|Open Two Seater|
|Left Hand Drive|
26 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 23 March 2020.
Photos of 879707
Click slide for larger image. This car has 27 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (9)
Uploaded March 2020:
Details Photos: Exterior (5)
Detail Photos: Interior (7)
Detail Photos: Engine (6)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2020-03-23 09:59:01 | pauls writes:
Ebay item 3/23/20
Current bid: $81,000 reserve not met 2 bids 9 days left in auction, seller jagconnection, 41k miles.
E-Type Jaguar FHC RestoMod
This is a near flawlessly restored 1964 Series 1 E-Type FHC with Stunning Silver Exterior Paint complimented with a Custom Black Lamb Hide Interior suitable for Her Majesty Herself, or of course Her most reputable 00 agent...Bond…James Bond.
Experiencing this Award-Winning RestoMod in person is truly surreal and an “Experience”. It truly offers so much more than another classic car with a shiny paint job. At face value it looks like a gorgeously restored Series 1 E-Type, which if you’ve ever seen a concours Series 1 E-Type you know how breath taking that is… like a supermodel flaunting everything she has in front of you. But then from the moment you climb into the cockpit (assuming you get past the proximity alarms) and turn that ignition key, it’s like you’ve teleported to another dimension…the feel of the leather…the effortless start of the high performance fuel-injection engine…the deep rumble as the car idles…then the deafening roar as you press down the gas pedal…and of course the digital screen that magically appears out of the dash just in time to display all of the other classic cars you just left in the dust seen from the lens of your rear facing camera…
Purchased in 2000 by the current owner. The car underwent a six-year, ground-up restoration. Since its completion it’s only been used for showing and very short drives on dry sunny days -------- IT HAS NEVER SEEN RAIN. The car had around 41,868 miles when the restoration began and has around 4,729 since the restoration was completed. But remember everything is new and upgraded so basically the only thing remaining from the original car is the body/tub------it now employs a different upgraded high performance engine, which is new, a stunning new interior, and all new electronics, etc., so mileage is a mute point.
CONDITION IS AS FOLLOWS
Paint/Body: Beautiful high-end concours level paint job; no nicks, scratches, or dents -------- STUNNING.
Interior: Beautiful Custom Designed Interior. It follows the line of the original early Series 1 E-Type, but employs upgrades including the Stunning Hand-made Carpathian Burl Elm Dash Wooden Dash / Console, an English Worsted Wool and Lamb Leather Interior, and upgraded electronics throughout the entire car including the interior.
Engine Bay: Beautiful and Extremely clean in terms of its design; no sloppy wires hanging everyone, all painted and machined parts are polished to the same shine as the exterior, etc. etc. Like the original Jaguar Engine, it’s a true piece of art but with a Lot More Attitude!
Wheels/Tires: Excellent Condition; very few miles on the car since the build was completed. The Jaguar timeless chrome wire wheels shine with a mirror finish.
Glass: Excellent Condition and wired with alarm sensors to keep them that way.
Chrome: Excellent Condition; like new.
PERFORMANCE MODS & CUSTOM UPGRADES
● 302 High-Performance Ford Crate Racing Engine
● Edlebrock Fuel Injection
● 5-Speed Racing Tremec Transmission
● High-Performance Cam
● Custom Exhaust Headers (Designed to still look like the originals aesthetically)
● Carpathian Burl Elm Dash
● English Worsted Wool and Lamb Leather Interior
● Ability to tune the car while driving (Better Fuel Economy or Sport Mode)
● New Tires in 2006 (very few miles since the completion of the restoration)
● Painless Wiring Harness
● High Performance Optima Battery
● And More…
007 MODS & EXTRAS
● Secret compartment for James Bond gun (prop PPK included, actual 007 gun negotiable)
● Retractable digital screen connected to sound system, DVD player
● Rear facing camera which can be viewed from the retractable digital scree
● Remote controlled glass and proximity alarm system, which can be adjusted to personal preference
● Satellite tracking system so you can always keep tabs on the car
● Choke has been converted to a Kill Switch
● Bolinger Champaign “Tire Repair” Picnic Kit (because popping Champaign and waiting for help is how Bond would handle a flat)
● Life size display cutouts of the two most popular Bonds (Sean Connery and Daniel Craig – like the car, a perfect combination of old and new)
● “Fire Missiles” cigarette lighter
● “Bond 007” Black/Silver European style license plate for display
● And More…
HOW DOES IT DRIVE/RUN?
Powerful, robust, and beautifully sonorous, this car runs and drives like a race car that has been fine-tuned by Q himself. Whether you’re trying to evade your enemies, knock the socks off the Bond girl in the passenger seat, or scream past the finish line ahead of any stock classic car you decide to race, this car is ready and waiting for you to turn the key and hit the gas…whatever your reasoning is, the rear facing camera gives you a nice view of everything fading behind you as you speed away. This car runs and drives better than Jaguar could have ever dreamed.
This car has been competitively shown many times and continuously wins for its outstanding quality, uniqueness, and beauty. Awards include:
Best in Show, Best in Class, Best Modified, Best 60’s, Mayor’s Choice, People’s Choice, Exhibitor’s Choice, Best Paint, Top Five and Top 10.