|5.3 Jaguar E-Type|
|Two Plus Two|
|Right Hand Drive|
23 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 2 August 2022.
Photos of 1S51895BW
Click slide for larger image. This car has 24 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (4)
Interior Photos (1)
Details Photos: Exterior (11)
Uploaded August 2022:
Uploaded July 2022:
Detail Photos: Interior (7)
Detail Photos: Engine (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2022-07-27 14:47:36 | Harry Stevens writes:
Lot 589 at Classic Car Auctions Summer Sale at the Warwickshire Event Centre, Leamington Spa on 18 June 2022. Sold for £53,438. Amended catalogue description below.
* A genuine UK right hand drive S3 supplied on 13 July to Stratstone in Thames Ditton and onward to Dowding Doll Ltd of Eastleigh.
* Finishing in 2017 it was subject to a total rebuild at a cost of nearly £61,000 (invoices supplied).
* Absolutely stunning in the rare factory hue of Lavender Blue with a Biscuit leather interior.
* The invoices include one from VSE for £7,000 (engine rebuild) and a similar amount was invested with the well respected Aldridge Trimmers for the splendid interior.
* Supplied with its Heritage Certificate and a small additional history file with V5 copies from the five previous owners adding to the provenance.
* Offered to the market on a no reserve basis, this superbly presented Series 3 FHC is sure to generate substantial interest.