|4.2 Jaguar E-Type||Opalescent Maroon|
|Open Two Seater||Black|
|Left Hand Drive||Black|
|Jaguar Cars, New York|
|11 September 1968|
|19 August 1968||United States|
5 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 2 August 2022.
Photos of 1R7106
Click slide for larger image. This car has 6 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (2)
Details Photos: Exterior (2)
Detail Photos: Interior (1)
Detail Photos: Other (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2022-08-02 14:29:20 | Harry Stevens writes:
Lot 9837 at Collecting Cars on line Auction sale on 27 April 2022. Sold for 72,500 euros. Abbreviated seller's description below.
* A very well presented and previously restored example of Jaguar's iconic car.
* Originally delivered to the United States, this E Type was subject to a body off restoration in the UK.
* The engine was overhauled in the US and tuned in the UK by Northampton Motorsport.
* While currently located in continental Europe, the car remains UK registered.
* Originally specified in Opalescent Maroon with a Black interior, this E Type is now finished in Black with a Red leather interior.
* Originally delivered to Jaguar Cars New York before being imported into the UK in 2015 when the body off restoration took place.
* The engine features ISKY racing cams, triple SU carburettors and fully mapped electronic ignition.
* The interior was retrimmed by BAS International and features the correct wood rimmed E Type steering wheel and Smiths instruments.
* It is accompanied by a Jaguar Heritage certificate and some service invoices.
*A routine service was carried out 500 kilometres ago and it has covered less than 1000 miles in the last two years.